Barcelona and Sevilla
At Sweet Accommodations we offer you holiday accommodation in the center of Barcelona and Seville, ideal for you to relax, escape your routine and explore these wonderful cities.
We are a group of enthusiastic people who do everything possible for their guests to have an authentic experience at their travel destination.
Our #SweetTeam will share their knowledge with you and make sure you have the best travel experience.
Let us show you what #TheSweetLife is all about.
With us you always pay the best rate
If you find it cheaper, we’ll match it.
Reserving 3 or more nights we give you
When you search for accommodation for 3 nights or more, you will see the rate called “Long stay discount”, choose it and book at the best price.
Reserving through our website we invite you to a
of the city
We collaborate with the best walking tour companies in the city. Upon arrival, let our guest experience team know the day you want to take your tour and we will book it for you.
Reserve with a non-refundable rate that is also
+ 10% discount
We offer you a unique and innovative non-refundable rate, which allows you to resell your reservation in case of change of plans:
– Non Refundable Rate. The total amount will be charged at the time of booking.
– If your plans change and you cannot come, our non-refundable rate allows you the possibility of reselling your reservation to another person, at a price that you decide, regardless of the initial purchase price.
– Resale can be done until 23:59 the day before check-in.
– By reserving this rate we create a digital asset (NFT) associated with your reservation, through the technology of our partner Takyon S.r.l. Thanks to this technology, you can resell, exchange or give away your reservation.
– To resell your reservation you must access the Takyon Travel Exchange Platform, https:/ /takyon.io.
– The resale of the reservation entails a 5% fee for management expenses.
– You will receive an email from Takyon with the instructions to access your NFT reservation and its platform.
– By reserving the resalable non-refundable rate, you declare to know and accept the Terms of Service that govern the Takyon Platform and the circulation of the digital product, accessible at https://takyon.io/terms-conditions
As part of our commitment to sustainability, Sweet Accommodations has joined the Compromís Barcelona Biosphere program.
We have received the certification after meeting such important requirements as: Having good practices aimed at staff and customers for the efficient use of resources and minimization of environmental impacts, guarantee maximum water savings in our facilities and comply with waste storage requirements.
Day of Sant George in Barcelona
Saint Geroge (Sant Jordi in catalan) has been the official patron of Catalunya since 1456. The day of his death, April 23rd, became a traditional
All Saints Day in Spain
All Saints Origins All Saints is a christian holiday with origins on Celtic celebrations. Around November, Celtic people used to celebrate the arrival of the
Barcelona’s Major Festival: La Mercè
The origins of “La Mercè” date back from the year of 1218. The legend says that the Virgin appeared to King Jaume I on September
Our accommodations are located in the center of our destinations, Barcelona and Sevilla.
- The apartment for large groups, Traveler House, is located at Avenida Diagonal 392, in the modernist Eixample neighbourhood.
- The 3-bedroom apartment is located at Calle Ferrer de Blanes 6, in the bohemian and artistic neighborhood of Gràcia.
- The studio with terrace is located at Calle Sant Pere Martir 15, in the bohemian and artistic neighborhood of Gràcia.
- The colivings, Coimpact Coliving, have two locations. Coimpact Coliving Bruc, with shared dormitories, is located at Calle Bruc 123.
Coimpact Coliving Mallorca, with shared dormitories and private rooms, is located at Calle Mallorca 317.
- Sweet Sevilla Suites is located in the central neighborhood of La Encarnación, on Calle Atienza 4.
- Sweet Sevilla Hostel is located 5 minutes from the Cathedral of Seville, on Calle Padre Marchena 17.
You can book your accommodation directly from our Reservations page.
If you are not familiar with making reservations online, do not worry, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request your reservation. You can also call us or send us a WhatsApp at +34 650 706 597
Credit or debit card: You can pay for your reservation with a credit or debit card.
Bank transfer: You can pay for your reservation by bank transfer. Once we receive your online reservation, we will send you our bank details to make the transfer. If you wish to pay by bank transfer, please leave it in the comments of your reservation.
Paypal: You can pay for your reservation through paypal. We will send you our paypal account to make the transfer. If you want to pay via paypal, please leave it in the comments of your reservation.
Cryptocurrencies: You can pay for your reservation through cryptocurrencies. If you want to pay with cryptocurrencies, please leave it in the comments of your reservation.
The payment policy depends on the type of rate you choose at the time of making your reservation.
Reservations with a non-refundable rate will be charged at the time they are made.
Reservations with standard rate, in the case of:
- Apartments in Barcelona, the totality is charged, 7 days before the arrival date.
- Large Traveler House apartment in Barcelona, we charge 25% at the time of booking and the rest 14 days before arrival.
- Coimpact Coliving Bruc, the full amount is charged 5 days before the arrival date.
- Coimpact Coliving Mallorca, is reserved with a deposit of €400 that will be returned at the time of finalizing the reservation. 14 days before arrival, the amount of half of the first month is charged.
- Sevilla Suites, the totality is charged 3 days before the arrival date.
- Sevilla Hostel, the full amount is charged 1 day before the arrival date.
From that day there is no refund for cancellation or modification.
During the reservation process, you will see exactly what the payment and cancellation policy is for your specific reservation.
We guarantee that on this website you will always find the best cancellation policy and price for any of our accommodations. If you find a more flexible cancellation policy elsewhere, email us at email@example.com and we’ll match it.
We love pets but unfortunately we cannot accept them in our establishments.
All underage guests must register with an adult.
Our private apartments and Suites are ideal for families with small children.
Sweet Sevilla Hostel does not host children under 8 years of age in private rooms or minors in shared dormitories.
Coimpact coliving does not host minors.
Once you make your reservation, you will receive an email with arrival instructions. We ask you to read the email carefully and tell us your arrival time in the city as soon as you know it.
Some of our accommodations are accessed through access codes. We will send you your code days before your arrival date. In any case, we will always try to have someone from our team receive you personally.
In Barcelona, our guests must pay the Tourism Tax of Barcelona.
In private apartments it costs €5.50 per person per night.
At Coimpact Coliving it costs €4.13 per person per night.
Only guests over 16 years of age pay the rate and only the first 7 nights are paid for stays under 1 month.
In Sevilla there is no tourist tax.
Cleaning fees Barcelona:
- Studio with Terrace = €25
- 3 Bedroom Apartment = €35
- Plaza Universidad = €35
- Rambla 48 = €35
- Traveller House occupation 4 & 5 bedrooms = 60€
- Traveller House occupation 6,7 & 8 bedrooms = 75€
Private apartments have a deposit of €150.
The Traveler House has as a deposit of €300.
Coimpact Coliving Mallorca has a deposit of €200 in shared dormitories and €400 in private rooms.
The Suites have a deposit of €100 per reserved room.
Sweet Sevilla Suites has a self-check-in system with codes to enter the building and rooms. Our guests will receive all the access codes to proceed with a self check in.
Sweet Sevilla Hostel has a self check-in system with codes to enter the building and rooms between 1am and 7am. The rest of the hours, from 7am to 1am, you will be received by a teammate at reception.
These accommodations do not have a charge for late check-in.
The Traveller House has a late check in fee.
Guests arriving between 10 pm and 12 midnight must pay €15.
Guests arriving after midnight will be charged €25.
The other private apartments have a self-check-in system with entry codes. Our guests will receive all the access codes to proceed with a self check in.
Coimpact Coliving Bruc and Mallorca have a surcharge of €10 for arrivals after 10 pm.
For accommodations without a self-check-in system, we will ask you to indicate your arrival time in advance and someone from our team will be waiting to welcome you.
At Sweet Accommodation we prefer to handle group reservations separately, to do our best to accommodate your group with the greatest comfort.
To do this, we ask you to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special rules and conditions for groups will apply.